Tuesday 26 October 2010

just a beginning

Salam
This is my first post in this blog. I should tank Mohammad Reza for adding me to this blog. I really wait for Dr. Gahremani class because I think it is a new experience. Mohammad Reza talks a lot with me about this class. He is so interested about Dr. Ghahremani`s method. I`m not sure but I want to try it.
I`m different from Mohammad Reza in some ways. For example he is so active and creative but I should think so much about every change and every idea. This is some times good but not always. It is so hard for a person like me to have relationship whit a person like him, but I think that it is so soon for me to say this is me with some specific habits and some special behaviors. I need to do some new acts and this class can be a start for me. Tank you Mohammad Reza.
I agree whit Mohammad Reza about doing this blog in public. Learning language is a work that done in a community. If someone read my opinion about something and talks with me about it, I will learn to talk with second language about what is in my mind. This is true that at first I share my ideas but this is also a way for learning language.
I`m like a turtle and not rabbit but I try to walk…

1 comment: