Wednesday 3 November 2010

Weakest Creature Have Ever Been Created

Salam

These days _ and in better speech in whole of my life _ I have feelt some kinds of messiness in my soul and of course my writing will be affected by that. In the following you can experience webs of mess:

Last night I saw my body was fragmented into hundreds of hundred pieces, but in the top, a shiny, brilliant and big piece was existed alive and throbbed. I have never seen that existence before. It flashed and woke me up to another kind of reality. I’m sure you can’t believe me but I start telling you to understand as much as possible. It’s related to you and f course, to me.

… Human kind is a very _ very very_ weak creature which can create. And I saw that big, brilliant and shiny existence into process of creating, gathering enormous fragmented pieces of related persons and places together and make them a unique memory.

There was a send bottom. Every single memory was sent to individuals around the worldS. The strange point of that stage was the strings. Every single memory was surrounded by lots of colorful strings which linked to other memories and when they were sent to separated worldS those strings did stretched.

It was a discovery for me and that led me to the real realization of the worldS. I pushed that big, brilliant and shiny stuff in my head and after that day almost always, when I start to thinking, my hears start to spray colorful strings into where, ever, what and whom I thinking for.

Now, I am the root of the worldS. I’m by thinking make the world. I always make a new tie and link fragmented existences, one. Now you _it is not difference who you are or where you are standing_ are linked to me. because my strings already surrounded you, because I’m your root, because you are in my mind, because I have that big, brilliant and shiny stuff, because I AM a weakest creature have ever been created.

Based on Fasheh’s Not CV.

No comments:

Post a Comment